Website Sigma Consulting Group
JOB DESCRIPTION – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Sigma Consulting Group is a Recruitment company specialized in HR Staffing & Consulting, Sales and Marketing, Strategy & Consulting, Finance & Accounting services in Africa; Our client is a major player in the Upstream and Downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. They are currently seeking innovative, passionate and solution-driven professional
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- To ensure the effective acquisition, deployment and management of business-focused IT and ensure the delivery of a high quality customer-focused IT service that supports client’s operations.
- Developing and overseeing the installation of systems, which include software and hardware.
- Performing tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance.
- Implementing safety procedures and data recovery plans.
- Analyzing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements
- Ensuring all installations, maintenance, and upgrades are carried out on schedule and to client specifications.
- Implement the development and execution of company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Identifies and exploits technological innovations and opportunities that assist in achieving organisational objectives
- Negotiates and drives the enforcement of Service Level Agreements with contractors to ensure continuous delivery of IT services
- Develops and implements company-wide information security procedures and evaluating business risks associated with critical IT operations
- Directs and oversees usability tests on new software applications
- Reviews software documentation to ensure they are up to date, accurate and sufficiently descriptive
- Implements and controls projects related to the selection, acquisition, development, installation and maintenance of major information systems
- Review the performance of applications to ensure their capacity to support changing business demands.
- First Degree in computer science or electrical electronics or any relevant course
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in area of specialization in an oil and gas firm.
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator)
To apply for this job please visit sigmacg.co.